DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 30 August 2011

NOTD - 'Salomé

I picked this random polish up from a make-up stall in Saint Lazare station, Paris. There was a heap of different polishes all for 1 euro each and people were going crazy rummaging through. Had I been by myself I think I would have looked at every single bottle. Anyway one polish jumped out at me and for a euro I thought I'd give it a go.

A very pale lilac with small purple glitter
4 coats plus a coat of Seche Vite. Wearing Barry M, Silver Cascade on my ring finger

I've never heard of 'Salomé' before which I assume is the brand name and I probably will never again but from the ingredients list I know it contains all the naughty chemicals so I'm glad I didn't buy more than one. It's very sheer and even after 4 coats my nail line is still visible. So what do you think, worth my 1 euro?

1 comment:

  1. I realize I've reacted to almost every post you ever made, but I just couldn't not comment on these pictures...;p This polish is AWESOME!!! It's nothing like I've ever seen. I don't mind VNL as long it is clear that the polish was meant as a sheer. It just looks like a spiced-up French manicure. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete