DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 1 October 2011

E.L.F. Innocent

With temperatures reaching 27 degrees celsius this week I've had to put all those dark, vampy, autumn polishes that I had planned to wear and swatch on hold! It's just doesn't feel right wearing dark colours in hot weather. This week I've mainly worn holographics but today I fancied a palette cleanser and opted for a nude. The one I chose was ELF's Innocent which I bought ages ago.


4 coats plus a coat of Seche Vite.
My cuticles look awful in this picture but don't let that distract you from the how perfect this nude is... for my skin tone anyway. Like a lot of creme polishes by E.L.F this streaked quite badly and required 4 coats. The awful brush doesn't help matters either. I like this nude a lot and really want to find a dupe with a better formula... any suggestions

2 comments:

  1. I love the color on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty color... I agree, this color looks great with your skintone!

    ReplyDelete