DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 10 February 2012

"MMMMM" Mani

I picked up some Art Club Stripers a couple of weeks back to replace my LA Color ones and only today was I able to give them (well at least the white one) a quick whirl. I'm really into stripes at the moment so please forgive me as I bring you yet another stripey mani!

I decided to adds some silver bullions to my thumb to see what it would look like. What do you think? 
Yes or No? 

Going to give these a go?

(Quick tip if you are going to try this design is to use the corner of some tape (make sure the corner is 90 degrees) to mask off the triangle bits before you paint the stripes)


9 comments:

  1. ohhhhh this is great!!!!! i must try it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS FANTASTIC! I can't wait to try this! I love how you added the beads to the thumb too--wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are amazing! The thumb looks so cool as an accent nail :) I wish I had the patience to try this, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome! I wish I was good with tape...amazing job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! If you have a go post a link for me to see |:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥ this black & white-combo!

    BTW: I tagged you for the '11 Questions Tag'. If you would like to pick it up, you can do it here:
    http://kimskienails.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html.

    I ♥ your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not sure I have much time to do these tags but I appreciate the thought!

      Delete
  7. I love the stripes in this, like paneling or something:) And I love the silver bullions on this really makes it extra stunning!!

    ReplyDelete