DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 11 June 2012

essence Colour & Go - Choose Me!

I'm on a bit of a roll with swatching the Essence polishes I received from Mateja so expect to see more in the coming days and weeks. Here is the gorgeous Choose Me! which is said to be a pretty spot on dupe for OPI's discontinued Catch Me In Your Net and Zoya's Charla. Unfortunately I don't have the latter two but there are good comparisons floating around.

Choose Me! is a gorgeous blue/green polish with gold foil/glitter. Now my photos show the nail line peeping through but this is actually less apparent in person. The weather has been so pants here in the UK I've had to photograph under my daylight blubs and they're strong.
Two Coats no top coat.
So far I've been really impressed with Essence polishes. I wish they would think about launching in the UK.

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and sparkly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lemming this for so long!! Looks absolutely gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice colour! And yes, I also wish Essence could land here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essence would be so popular here! Their range and quality could beat any of the comparative brands we currently have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous! <3 I'm glad you like it, this is one of my faves from Essence all the time! =))

    ReplyDelete