DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Ombré Ombré Manicure

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you may have seen this manicure already but for those that don't here is my 'Ombré Ombré' skittle manicure I created on some falsies.
I freehanded these which was the easy part, finding all the colours was the challenging bit!
Hope you like them as much as I do! 
That's my shower curtain!
I didn't stick these on properly as you can probably tell! lol
Corals: Barry M - Peach Melba Color Club - Oh Naturale Boots 17 - Orange Soda Look Beauty - Juice Barry M - Coral 
Blues: Barry M - Blue Moon Color Club - Take Me To Your Chateau Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream Barry M - Cobalt Blue Nails Inc - Denim 
Pinks: Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream Color Club - I believe In Amour Color Club - Poptastic Color Club - Warhol Barry M - Shocking Pink 
Lilacs: Color Club - Sweet Rendezvous Ciate - Bon Bon Topshop - Mink China Glaze - Below Deck Color Club - Rad Nomad 
Greens: Color Club - Twiggie Maybelline Colorama - Green Park M&S - Jade Topshop - Carry On Camping Color Club - Artsy Crafty

7 comments:

  1. OMFG these are amaaaaazing!!! I need to try something like this on my shorties. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so so so nicE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! these must've taken forever! But so worth it, they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome! Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!!!! This looks soo perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete