DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 21 December 2012

NailzCraze NC 03 - Fair Isle Nails

Oops! I didn't mean to leave such a huge gap between posts but I've had a pretty busy month. As well as working I've been galavanting around the UK ticking off cities on my to visit list and I'm sure those who follow me on Instagram are probably a bit bored of me spamming their feed with pictures of cathedrals and cakes :-) Another reason why I've neglected my blog is because 6 out of 10 nails have splits/breaks which has meant my time has been spent patching up the damn things rather than actually painting them and creating Xmas designs as I had hoped. I'm tempted to chop them all off and start again but I can't bring myself to do it yet. We'll see how I feel in the New Year.

Putting that aside a couple of days ago a lovely plate I ordered from Nailz Craze finally arrived and it gave me a good reason and a kick up the butt to create a simple Xmas Mani using the Fair Isle design.


The plate is gorgeous and the designs are huge. If you have big nails this is ideal for you. Anyway I hope you like my very simple Xmas mani as much as I do.


You can buy this plate from NailzCraze.etsy.com which is where I got mine. Thanks for staying with me xx

10 comments:

  1. Really love this, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp! I have all three nail craze plates on my wish list. I really want to create Christmas jumper nails now I've see yours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! And treat yourself to the nail plates, you won't regret buying them x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love your Christmas mani!!!! I started stamping but am no way in a position to post any pictures yet ;-)!!! And I loved your photo spreads on Instagram!! You are a gifted photographer xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Christine for always being so supportive both here and on Instagram <3 Keep going with the stamping and I look forward to see your manis.

      Delete
  4. Awesome...I do not have any of these plates....yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I've already ordered this plate and am waiting for its arrival! My nails are nubs so the pattern won't look as awesome as yours here!

    ReplyDelete