DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Sunday 3 March 2013

Sally Hansen Gem Crush - Lady Luck

Sally Hansen Gem Crush - Lady Luck over SH Complete Salon Manicure - Plum Luck. A sparkly purple/magenta with a sprinkling of holographic glitter, this is my favourite polish from the Gem Crush collection which is available from selected Superdrug stores in the UK. You have to believe me when I say it's sparkly because it really is, despite what my pictures say. This is two coats over Plum Luck with a coat of SV to seal it all in. I love it.
Have you tried the Gem Crush polishes? Which is your favourite?

*Polish provided for my honest review.

7 comments:

  1. Wow. That looks amazing! Too bad Sally Hansen is so pricey here in Malaysia! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is so beautiful! Looks so good on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour. Sadly, we get very few shades from Sally Hansen regular range and I haven't seen any of the special collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning combo! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That polish is gorgeous! I didn't pick anything up from this line... yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I have this one on it's way to me :)

    ReplyDelete